اخوه فى الله - ممزوجة بالايمان
ندعوك للتسجيل معنا فى المنتدى واضافة لمستك الجميلة فية
احلى اصحاب
منتدى احلى اصحاب
الاخوة الصادقة
اخوه فى الله - ممزوجة بالايمان
ندعوك للتسجيل معنا فى المنتدى واضافة لمستك الجميلة فية
احلى اصحاب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

THE RULES OF LOVE

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sandra
صديق لامع
صديق لامع

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 162
النشاط : 0
التقييم : 0

THE RULES OF LOVE Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: THE RULES OF LOVE   THE RULES OF LOVE Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 03, 2008 3:32 pm

I want to take about boys versus girls in love.I want to erase the rules.
I know that you will ask me which rules,and my answer is that i want to erase the rules which say that a girle must wait and not take steps until her love takes the first step and proposes to her.
I means that many girls are afraid of loving anyone because they are not sure of his love....and when someone finally proposes to them,girls say"since he proposed to me,he is good and he deserves my love,because it means he is not a playboy,so i will marry him"
And i want to erase thr rule which says that a boy must not show his love for the girl until he becomes absolutly sure that she loves him too.
Where is the brave girl who takes the first step?
And where is the brave boy who says"I love you"to the girl he loves without waiting?
You know,i think that in our life we neglect a lot of potential love stories that could happen to us just because we say"what if he dosen't love me as i do him?"or"what if she dosen't love me as i do?"Instead,why don't we ask the following question,"what if we both love each other but don't have the courage to say it???"
So here's what i think...If you find yourself in love with someone,but that person dose not show you any kind of response,don't leave your love because of the rules...erase the rules and apply a test...any type ot test for your love to see if they love you or not,but don't ever leave them just because you think that they don't care.
No,no,no!You must put them to test first...if you found that your partner has got feelings for you,you can start your love story without letting yourself miss out on a possible successful relationship...And if you found that your partner dose not share your feelings at that moment,you can neglect them and sherch for your true love...and i'm sure that you will find it somewhere!

sandra khalil
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
AMR
أغلى عمرو
 أغلى عمرو
AMR

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 12908
العمر : 33
الاوسمة: : THE RULES OF LOVE Fau0xw
THE RULES OF LOVE Empty
النشاط : 4871
التقييم : 637

THE RULES OF LOVE Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE RULES OF LOVE   THE RULES OF LOVE Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 03, 2008 7:55 pm

:farao: :geek:
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

THE RULES OF LOVE
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Simple Rules
» I LOVE YOU
» I LOVE YOU
» I love you
» Love Story