اخوه فى الله - ممزوجة بالايمان
ندعوك للتسجيل معنا فى المنتدى واضافة لمستك الجميلة فية
احلى اصحاب
منتدى احلى اصحاب
الاخوة الصادقة
اخوه فى الله - ممزوجة بالايمان
ندعوك للتسجيل معنا فى المنتدى واضافة لمستك الجميلة فية
احلى اصحاب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

what is going on in my mind?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مرجانه
صديق لامع
صديق لامع
مرجانه

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 241
العمر : 38
النشاط : 14
التقييم : 0

what is going on in my mind? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الأحد فبراير 17, 2008 10:12 pm

when i lay on my bed at night,all bad thoughts comes to my head and i begain to ask my self about what did i've done in my life?
i am sitting here waiting,,,,,,,,,for what?for any thing,for every thing.
i can not tell u how much i hate waiting,
when iwas studing there were great expectations to become someone useful,now i am so disappointed from this life specially in this town where i live
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
game-over
صديق لامع
صديق لامع
game-over

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 559
العمر : 34
النشاط : 0

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الأحد فبراير 17, 2008 11:20 pm

the problem is not the country we live in, it is the people who hold the reins of government.

we can't live without hope, so never be disappointed of any thing.

you have the right to be sad, but never forget that you are alive. this is a good reason to fight for.

at last ---> when you lay on your bed leave out your bad thoughts & try to think of people who love you and you love.
a white rose
وردة المنتدى
 وردة المنتدى
a white rose

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 25849
العمر : 47
الاوسمة: : what is going on in my mind? 510
احلى أكلة
النشاط : 18687
التقييم : 1833

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الأحد فبراير 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Dear mamasetto you didn,t tell us about your studies- what did you study? also where do you live?
Iam graduated from the faculty of education-Menofia University-
To me I have a lot of work to do -
Iam married and I have 3 children
rarly I sleep because of lot of work.sometimes I get angry but again Isay to myself to have work is better than having nothing to do-
I think your problem is that you havenot find yet what to do-Iwas just like you-begin to think (How can I make something good to my religion in any field)-Allah will guide you -If you have many things to do you will sleep very easily because you willnot have any power to wait -----Iam waiting your reply
مرجانه
صديق لامع
صديق لامع
مرجانه

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الإثنين فبراير 18, 2008 4:42 pm

thanks very much for both of u(white rose and Game over),,,,,,
i graduated at faculty of arts(ENG dep.)and i did a general deploma at faculty of education(monofia university) ,so tell me white rose wher can i find a job till get marriied and have children????????????
AMR
أغلى عمرو
 أغلى عمرو
AMR

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 12908
العمر : 33
الاوسمة: : what is going on in my mind? Fau0xw
النشاط : 4871
التقييم : 637

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الإثنين فبراير 18, 2008 6:27 pm

i want to tell you a word
Patience the key to relief
a white rose
وردة المنتدى
 وردة المنتدى
a white rose

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 25849
العمر : 47
الاوسمة: : what is going on in my mind? 510
احلى أكلة
النشاط : 18687
التقييم : 1833

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء فبراير 19, 2008 7:15 am

Hi how are you mamasetto
Ihave many things to say to you somewhat I forget English because Idonot practise it. so forgive me!!!!!!!
why do you only focus on (a job)
I think you learned like most of us only to have a certificate only in a field you may LOVE-----why donot you now learn for knowlege and fun---trust me ----many things today I want to learn but-----------Ihave no time-- why donot you join a circle to learn THE HOLY QURAN---and (tagweed)step by step you will love this field--youwill have(In shaa allah)more friends--that love you in God-----do you know that we donot know a lot about our religion May be because of the way we study in schools-May be because of our style of life that doesnot make us put religion in our first regard----why donot you have a diploma in religious studies----Idreem to do like that-----to know more about(الفقه)for example--------
today you have timeto study and learn tomorrow may be not----do you know sewing,for example.why donot you have lessons in it (in shaa allah)when you have children you will need it---whether my words are good for you or not????????try to think positively ::::try to think what skills will you need in future and try to learn from now---It is not necessarily to have a job in our field-----here in saudia women try to work inside their houses-- they sew and sell-- they cook and sell---many things to gain money, fun,happiness andto fill out their spare time in a thing that is useful---waiting for your reply----agree or disagree---
I am waiting mamasetto-----have a good time-----thanks to you aLLLLLLLLLLLL by by(أرجو مراجعة موضوع الزميل zeal07n في اسلاميات (الوقت أنفاس لا تعود)thaaaaaaaaaaaanks
مرجانه
صديق لامع
صديق لامع
مرجانه

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is going on in my mind?   what is going on in my mind? Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء فبراير 19, 2008 6:34 pm

thanks whiterose for caring

what is going on in my mind?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» will tell you what isgoing in my mind ? admin

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
احلى اصحاب :: منتــــدى اللغــــــــــــات الاجنبيـــة :: English-
انتقل الى: